Saturday, December 26, 2009

Podcast # 1 - Wolverine Master Interview



In our first Podcast, Romneto interviews Joe aka Wolverine Master. Listen to hear more about the making of The Danger Room video and find out why Wolverine Master possesses an unwavering dedication to making combo videos. Overall there were many interesting perspectives and ideas that surfaced in this interview. From the Long Island MvC2 Blog team thank you Wolverine Master.






A big shout out goes to Jr. Mints for interviewing Romneto and featuring that interview on his website All is Fighter. The website functions like a microcosm of Shoryuken. Forums, videos, polls, interviews, and tournament results are all regular components of All is Fighter. Check it out sometime!

Romneto interview


We wish you Happy Holidays and a prosperous New Year!

-LI MvC2 Team

1 comment:

  1. Very good interview. I did not know much about Wolverine-Master prior to this interview but I now have a better idea of the man behind "Danger Room".

    I like the site and I hope we can work with each other sometime in the future. I always love seeing people that are just as dedicated to MvC2 as I am.

    ReplyDelete